Notice I say experience. A customer EXPERIENCE is different than customer SERVICE. It's not arbitrary or spontaneous, but instead completely DESIGNED!
My mindset is always "approach the customer with a sincere desire to deliver the best I can." By thinking through the step-by-step process I will need to use for a great customer experience, then developing the system to implement those steps, I can ensure that EVERY customer is receiving sustainable and measurable quality work.
The service (professional photographs) is only a piece of the puzzle. The outcomes (deliverables) and opportunities (referrals, additional sessions, etc.) are really most important to, not only the client, but myself.
Below are some of the things I use to implement the client experience.
- Good Clear Communication
- Packages That Are Easy to Understand
- Info Gathering (Expectations, Style Preferences)
- In-Person Consultation (Questions Answered)
- Services Ahead of Session (Reminders/What To Wear Guide, Location Scouting)
- Session Gift or Order Extras
- Great Products (Working With Quality/Tested Vendors)
- In-Person Sales
- Follow Up (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Thank You
Do I love my clients? More than anything.
Will I always try to make their experience the best it can be? FOR SURE!
Whether in studio or on location, you can be assured that I am going to do everything in my power to meet my clients expectations and wishes, and make them SMILE! That's the plan!
To book your very own experience, give me a call or fill out the contact form linked to this website.